Friday 26 September 2014

FREE IRISH GENEALOGY eBOOKS







FREE IRISH GENEALOGY  eBOOKS

Yes, there really are such things as free books... and genealogy books at that.

Some time ago, I posted a link about the great work of Peter J. Clarke in bringing these books to our attention. Time for a reminder... Peter has had a break but is back in full swing, so please support his efforts and drop by at

http://freeirishebooks.blogspot.co.uk

 You might like to read his full profile and see what other blogs he writes... he's also on Facebook and Twitter... full details re the above link.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks - I need all the help I can get for my Irish folk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of family histories included,Jill..you might be lucky.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Jill. There is a wealth of information in these books... I have some from when Peter first started and every now and then, something catches my eye as being relevant for what I am doing at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. All comments are moderated before publication.