Wednesday 10 April 2013

YESTERDAY, CLARE CONFERENCE was the post of the day ... 500 posts later...

"Yesterday, all my 'POSTINGS' seemed so far away 
Now it looks as though they're here to stay 
Oh, I believe in yesterday..."

( with apologies to The Beatles )



Strangely enough, the very first post I made on this blog referred to the initial Clare Roots Society Conference
http://astheywere.blogspot.com.au/2011/10/clare-chatter-clare-roots-dig-deep.html

Here we are just having posted all about the Clare Roots Society Conference of 2013... 

As of yesterday, I reached the grand total of 500 posts and still going strong!

 Thank you to all my readers and contributors, and my followers whether by email, RSS or just those who bookmark and drop in now and then.

To celebrate, I will soon launch an additional page to this blog, to be listed beneath the extra page we already have for Births, Deaths, Marriages.

Please return often and feel free to send me any news or research related items you would like to share here. You can find my contact address in the About Me post  on the LH column.


Image from
http://www.barlabananablog.com/2013_01_01_archive.html





4 comments:

  1. Wow & congrats on reaching 500 posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fi... just on 18 months, so I surprised myself.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Chris!!! Great work and thanks so much to you and all the volunteer transcribers. I always love catching up here with the latest news from beautiful Clare. Cheers, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine... it has been a great way of keeping as many as possible involved with all things Irish. Wonder what the next 18 months will bring.

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. All comments are moderated before publication.